- ONSITE: The Envetec 200 solution treats Red Bag (Yellow Bag) waste close to the its point of origin, eliminating biohazardous waste handling and transportation.
- NO EMISSIONS: using a non-thermal process, Envetec does not produce any emissions.
- REDUCE PUBLIC HEALTH RISK: Elimination of transporting biohazarous waste material greatly reduces the risk to public health.
- RECLAIM STORAGE SPACE: Envetec's patented shredding system reduces waste volume by up to 80%, freeing up waste-holding areas for other uses.
- SAFE: Envetec residue is safe and can be disposed as sandard municipal waste or used as waste to energy material. This eliminates high carbon-emitting steam sterilization and incineration in the waste management processes.
How Envetec 200 Works
- Red / Yellow Bag waste is ground into tiny unrecognizable particles.
- Shredded material is simultaneously exposed to disinfectant solution – achieving validated kill of harmful pathogens at a 6 log10 reduction or greater.
- Dry solid residue is safe to handle -> graded as standard municipal trash / garbage / rubbish. The high calorific value of the residue means that it is suitable to use as a waste to energy material.
- Process water with neutralized disinfectant is safely released to drain.